The North Shore Times reaches a large range of people in varying demographics with the most prominent being professionals and the affluent especially with the location being in the vicinity of the city. Their audience is generally considered to be up to date with the news and live in a traditional neighbourhood. The North Shore Times is published twice a week, Wednesday and Friday.
When thinking about advertising in the North Shore Times , it is crucial to consider the readership and also the circulation. The readership of the North Shore Times is 79,000 and holds a circulation of 35,358. It also has a presence on web, tablet and on mobile. The newspaper’s website has an average of 48,771 weekly page views and 34,440 unique visitors which is also important to consider when buying in conjunction with press as these hits could also amplify your advertisement. The North Shore Times covers a vast region including Castle Cove, Chatswood, Chatswood West, Lane Cove, Northwood, St. Ives, Roseville and Willoughby and more.
The Wednesday edition of the North Shore Times is a tabloid format which covers News, Street Watch, Conversations, Lifestyle, Best Recipes, Smart Shopper, Home, and Sport. Whilst the Friday gloss format covers News, Near You, Conversations, @school, Real Estate, What’s On, Lifestyle, Health & Fitness, Best Recipes, Carsguide, and Sport.
Below is a brief outline of each feature:
- Street Watch is about crime in your local area
- Near You offers specific news about your area
- Conversations is about opinions from the community on varying topics. Opinions are collected from letters, emails, Facebook, and polls.
- @school allows readers to become more up-to-date with issues surrounding local education
- Real Estate provides the latest listings, PR statistics, and advice for buyers and sellers
- What’s On presents a weekly calendar of things to do in the area
- Lifestyle and Health & Fitness provides people with information on how to live healthy
- Best Recipes highlights what people are cooking and how anyone willing to try could attempt them
- Smart Shopper tells readers where to get the best local products and deals.
In regards to deadlines, the Wednesday edition (Tabloid), display advertisement bookings are due the Thursday before publication and classifieds booking deadline is the Monday before publication. Concerning the gloss edition published Friday, the deadline for display advertisements is the Monday before publication and for classifieds is the Wednesday before publication.
As the North Shore Times is available in both in tabloid and gloss format, the page and advertisement sizes will vary. Some of the specifications are below, however, for more information on specification sizes you can contact us. A double page spread (M12x12) is 380x551 in tabloid and 293x534 in gloss, half page spread (M6x12) is 188x551 and 144x534 in the gloss, quarter page spread (M3x12) is 92x551 in tabloid while the gloss is 70x534, half page horizontal (M6x6) is 188x262 and in the gloss it is 144x262, small strip (M2x6) is 60x262 and in gloss format it is 46x262.
For the above mentioned specifications and for access to more competitive rates please contact the team at 360DMG.
If you wish to view their Facebook page click here - https://www.facebook.com/northshoretimes/ or if you wish to view the paper online http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx .
To find out more about advertising in the North Shore Times, get in contact with 360DMG today.